Question from Asjapuff

My caps keep disappearing, have lost over 5000, please HELP?

Blue_Dragoon77 asked for clarification:

HOW are you losing them? Are you putting them someplace or are they disappearing out of your pocket? What were you doing when you noticed you were losing them and when did you notice?

Answers

AirborneCore answered:

You might have a faulty disc or character. There isn't much you can do but test a new caracter. If you loss your caps again sell the game and get the Limited Edition. -True Krew XBOX LIVE
0 0

Kingofhearts200 answered:

that happened to me. except with ammo,weapons,items. ive heard if you have 60,000 of over all things in your inventory stuff will start vanish. So find a place to store you stuff.
0 0

Mumph138 answered:

I'm not sure on this but i think it might b linked to your karma, cause ive been losing caps and i have really bad karma.
0 0

Straylight0 answered:

May seem obvious in retrospect, but it was a while before I realised that "bottle caps" were the actual currency. I kept storing them thinking I could sell them for recycling or make bottle cap mines with them!
0 0

Caps!!? Answered godlike426
Where can i find caps? Open boyd803
How do I get easy caps? Answered gray_fox_11
What Shop has the most Caps? Answered xRTBxFirestyle
Ammo Caps ? Answered gremlin9