Question from themayor2617

Doing extra damage perks?

Supior Defender perks increases your weapon damage, i"ve read on here before that there is one more perk you can get in the game that will increase your weapon damage. I want to know what where and how to get it?

Answers

diablo5843 answered:

I think the one your thinking of is the Ghoul Ecology perk that adds 5+ damage to all enemies, to get it you must read a book called Plik's Journal, the book is found in the Coastal Grotto in the north-east coast of point lookout, in the small room to the right of Plik on a table. It is propped up against a small First Aid Kit.
And because of a programing glitch the extra damage applies to all enemies not just gouls.
1 0

gamerdj1210 answered:

The bloody mess perk not only destroys enemies you kill but it also adds 5% to all weapon damage.
1 0

Can i get more perks after 20? Answered ResidentEvil4ek
How do you get perks? Answered lolo9090
Where are my level 20 perks? Answered fgh12345
Perks not saving? Answered Androz777
At lvl 30 and some perks still greyed out. Help?! Answered Nokknokk