Still possible to get a house?

1. I originally intended to blow megaton so i armed the bomb but then decided against it. Now recentley i got my normal save and my messing around save mixed up, so burke and tenpenny are now dead. Is there any other way to get the tenpenny suite or the megaton house? ive triedto disarm the bomb but it just pops up saying that ive put the thing in and its ready to go boom.

User Info: olliestoes

olliestoes - 7 years ago
    Thought of that, but preferabley i'd like one that allows me to display my bobbleheads.

User Info: olliestoes

olliestoes - 7 years ago
    Oh dear, the ghouls are all dead, i killed that Roy guy for the grenade achievment and then went on and killed the rest of them.

User Info: olliestoes

olliestoes - 7 years ago

1. I'm not sure about what Necro said. I didn't blow up Megaton, so I did get that house, but I also killed Tenpenny and Burke, and Helped Roy clear out the tower, and Roy didn't give me a Suite, maybe because I already have the Megaton house.

User Info: Nomanisat

Nomanisat (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Just stolen homes from dead people...

User Info: Trenton357

Trenton357 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Apparantly there is another way to get the Tenpenny Suite and thats to help Roy and the ghouls take over Tenpenny tower by letting the ghouls kill everyone, if you do he gives you the Tenpenny suite in thanks.

Thats according to the Fallout 3 wiki however, so I cant promise its accuracy.

User Info: Necromancer123

Necromancer123 - 7 years ago 1 0