Question from Gradio

If I am a good karma character collecting enemy fingers, who do I sell them to?

I have 27 fingers and no one wants to buy them!

Answers

DeadLife666 answered:

East of the Scrapyard will be a small farm/headquarters with Regulators. Go inside and upstairs their will be a woman that sells them.

When you get their, a large creature will likely attack the brahmin.
1 1

DeadLife666 answered:

I mean womaqn that buys them. My bad.
1 1

ristar1337 answered:

regulators hq. You might need the explorer perk to find it.
0 1

KingFrodo12 answered:

Be sure to kill all animals before entering, or else she will run after them and never come back... useless perk
0 1

SunOfAtom answered:

You need the necessary perk, if you don't have it already. Then you can sell fingers from dead enemies to a woman called Sonora Cruz at the Regulator HQ (she's wearing a hat in addition to the Regulator Duster). Strangely, a glitch which seems to affect me is that as soon as I enter the Regulator HQ I am followed by a Sentry Bot and a Deathclaw - it can be a real chore attempting to protect Ms. Cruz in the ensuing battle (she doesn't simply go into an unconscious state, she dies and you cannot trade in your fingers). Fortunately, Sonora seems to be something of a coward and hides in a back room...
0 0

captinkickass answered:

I argee with sonofatom of what ever I am new at the site can you aceept mine as the awnser
0 0

Cyberslam8 answered:

Since you got the Lawbringer perk, it should've given you a new map marker near the Scrapyard called the Regulator HQ. Fair warning, I have found a Yao Guai around the area several times.
0 0