If I am a good karma character collecting enemy fingers, who do I sell them to?

1. I have 27 fingers and no one wants to buy them!

User Info: Gradio

Gradio - 6 years ago

Answers

1. East of the Scrapyard will be a small farm/headquarters with Regulators. Go inside and upstairs their will be a woman that sells them.

When you get their, a large creature will likely attack the brahmin.

User Info: DeadLife666

DeadLife666 - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. I mean womaqn that buys them. My bad.

User Info: DeadLife666

DeadLife666 - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. regulators hq. You might need the explorer perk to find it.

User Info: ristar1337

ristar1337 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. Be sure to kill all animals before entering, or else she will run after them and never come back... useless perk

User Info: KingFrodo12

KingFrodo12 - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. You need the necessary perk, if you don't have it already. Then you can sell fingers from dead enemies to a woman called Sonora Cruz at the Regulator HQ (she's wearing a hat in addition to the Regulator Duster). Strangely, a glitch which seems to affect me is that as soon as I enter the Regulator HQ I am followed by a Sentry Bot and a Deathclaw - it can be a real chore attempting to protect Ms. Cruz in the ensuing battle (she doesn't simply go into an unconscious state, she dies and you cannot trade in your fingers). Fortunately, Sonora seems to be something of a coward and hides in a back room...

User Info: SunOfAtom

SunOfAtom - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. I argee with sonofatom of what ever I am new at the site can you aceept mine as the awnser

User Info: captinkickass

captinkickass - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. Since you got the Lawbringer perk, it should've given you a new map marker near the Scrapyard called the Regulator HQ. Fair warning, I have found a Yao Guai around the area several times.

User Info: Cyberslam8

Cyberslam8 - 3 years ago 0 0