Can someone help me with 'waters of life' mission?

1. The scientists and dear old dad are all just hangin' out right inside the doorway to the jefferson memorial. i'm assuming this is some kind of glitch? is there any way make them go to the rotunda by themselves?

User Info: jimdekoker

jimdekoker - 6 years ago
    Good question. yes i have. and since posting this question, i got past that part of the level by physically pushing 'dad' all the way over to the entrance to the rotunda! skip ahead an hour, and i'm in the citadel. now the same thing is happening with the scribe guy! only i have no idea where i have to push him.....

User Info: jimdekoker

jimdekoker - 6 years ago
    I bypassed the whole event by going to little lamplight and entering the vault. but unfortunately, i'm having a similar glitch now at the end of the game..... wtf.... should i call bethesda or what?

User Info: jimdekoker

jimdekoker - 6 years ago

Answers

1. have you cleared the place of super mutants? I mean ALL of them? everywhere including the basement sub basement all those places?

User Info: DarkLordMorsul

DarkLordMorsul - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If its who I'm thinking of push him to the orange map in the science lab. Otherwise you may be screwed.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0