Question from killedbytheowny

BS Achievement glitch?

I have every achhievement for the game but when i look at my total it says im missing the the 3 BS quest achievements but when i look at my achievements it says i have them all. explanations? GT: killedbytheowny. check it out

killedbytheowny provided additional details:

No ive finished the quests on multiple playthroughs. it popped up like normal and when i look at the list of games it says im missing three achievements but when i check the game it says i have them all. my friend looked at my achievements and confirmed it was those three that im missing.

im sorry if im not making it clear. i earned them and they popped up on screen. then i go to the list of games an it says im missing 3. then i go to the list of achievements for that game and it says i have all of them. my GT is killedbytheowny if you want to see the problem for youself.

Answers

AirborneCore answered:

If In the game it says you haven't finished the quest, It could be...
1. You finished the quest then loaded back and forgot it or killed the person that gave you the quest
2. You some how glitched the game what is hard to do with quest
0 0

AnatomyOfWar answered:

This happened to me recently, i had to recover my gamertag, then i lost the achievements i had previously earned from broken steel when i looked at the achievements(after recovery),
and since i did not have a save before i started broken steel, i had to play through the main story again, but this time around when i earned the achievements for broken steel, they show up in my achievements earned, and there is no "glitch" for having the achievements but them not showing up.
0 0

Achievement glitch? Answered TheProphet005
Following in his footsteps achievement ?? Answered PredawnFlunky
How do I recover achievement points? Open itchydra90n
Karma Achievement Questions? Answered Dcaptain23
Karma Achievement for Level 30 Help? Answered blackruin