Question from aazaa210

Where is the location of the people you sell scrap metal to?

I need to know were the people i sell the srap metal to is i did the glitch but i cant find the guy at the water processing plant?

Yeah I've been hearing about this a bit. Walter, old dude in Megaton, sometimes disappears. You could try waiting a few in game days to see if he shows up again. If he doesn't you can also head over to Underworld, located in the National History building within the DC Ruins. Some one there will be willing to trade the metal for healing items. Sorry I can't remember his name. Just ask around. You'll find him.

His name is Withrop i think

This happend to me as well. I later found his body at the bottom of the walk way under the water place. My guess is he just fell. It must be pretty common because is happend to the old guy nathan and Jericho. If you have The Pitt DLC you can use scrap metal to make ammo which is worth more than the 10 caps Walter gives you