Question from Soyawannabeamas

What's the best power armor located roughly close to Megaton?

I "cheated" and glitched myself through the walls of the map to get into the citadel and get power armor training. I have the basic power armor body, where can I find more armor that's close to the area from about...
Paradise Falls, Germantown Police HQ, Big Town, Vault 101, Megaton, Minefeild, Scrapyard, Springvale School, Springvale, Super-Duper Mart, Earragut West Metro Station, GNR Building Plaza, Wilhelm's Wharf, Anchorage Memorial, Tepid Sewers, Flooded Metro, The Citadel (duh), Jefferson Memorial, and Rivet City.

Sorry for the huge list. Any and all power armor that is easyishly/mediumishly obtainable in those areas or in a range from those areas, please, tell me. A snapshot would also help too.

Soyawannabeamas provided additional details:

I actually have the Winterized T-51b armor, believed to be possibly the best in the game.

Manbeast456 asked for clarification::

Well i think tesla mine has defense of 41 and helmet of 6. you can find some on enclave solders north of vault 101 and in good condition and keep going north to kill more for more armor!

Answers

Vash999999999 answered:

I like outcast armor and you can find that at fort constince or sumthing like that but u will have to kill sum1 it's south west of megaton
0 0