Again with this?

1. This happened before, but the problem was solved. This time, I think it may be a little different.

When you get naded by the Enclave and taken off to their HQ, your allies are just sitting there! What happened to them?!

I had Charon and Star Paladin Cross. Now I have Fawkes, but I would really like to get Charon, and get my equipment back from Star Paladin. Please reply, I want to continue my game but that one thing is just bugging me so much to a point were I can't do it until I solve the problem at hand.

User Info: Soyawannabeamas

Soyawannabeamas - 6 years ago
    Nigman, that's what I was going to do. But where do you find them? That's what I'm asking.

User Info: Soyawannabeamas

Soyawannabeamas - 6 years ago
    Diablo, I'll check that.

User Info: Soyawannabeamas

Soyawannabeamas - 6 years ago
    Diablo, you're right. I found Charon at the Ninth Circle, and I'm sure that SPC would be at the Citadel, I just haven't seen her there. Sadly, at this time, I can't bring Charon along. I have Fawkes, and I'm pretty sure I should be able to have another follower, anyway. But, I'll follow through the game, and see what happens.

User Info: Soyawannabeamas

Soyawannabeamas - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You can fire fawkes, re-hire paladin cross and get your stuff, fire her, and re-hire charon.

User Info: Nigman812

Nigman812 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Charon should have gone back to the ninth circle bar in underworld and star paladin cross should have returned to the citadel.

User Info: diablo5843

diablo5843 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Realy ur only supposed to have 1 follower +dogmeat, thats rules. However there r many glitches that allow u to have more than 1 follower, like charon and Cross..happend to me, on accident.

User Info: Razer1313

Razer1313 - 6 years ago 0 0