Temple of the union ahhh! how do i get them to stop killing me?

1. Esentially im trying to help these poor, escaped slaves kill all the slavers in the lincoln memorial. i've got the picture but i need to give it to caleb. the trouble is i pulled a gun out while i was inside the temple to defend myself from an attacking sentry bot.... ive tried waiting for 3 days straight, blocking (bit impossible when they are all armed with machine guns) i gave up thinking they would just forget about it given enough time but no, they still want to kill me and the sentry bot wants to kill me and them!?

User Info: Sqwirtzilla

Sqwirtzilla - 7 years ago

1. I had that happen to me and it would not stop on me until I restarted my game and had to do it all over again.

User Info: BLOODY_REAPERR

BLOODY_REAPERR - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Kill them back.

User Info: Frozenrain9176

Frozenrain9176 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. sleep for like seven days or go do some quests, they'll eventually stop hating you like all towns, DONT FORGET TO HOLSTER YOUR GUN!!!

User Info: yukimura60

yukimura60 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. here are some ways to solve that problem
    1.kill them(bad idea)
    2.if you have followers keep them at your house!!
    3.wait about 4 days,do one quest.go back
    4.sneak up to a person,and click the left stick really fast,and press A,after that really fast.

any more questions,go ahead and ask me.(but only about the plain fallout 3.)

User Info: parkerrr

parkerrr - 7 years ago 0 0