Question from itchydra90n

How do I recover achievement points?

Okay, so I completed the game a while ago and I am just now getting around to fixing this. I have all but one achievement(Alien Archivist) and not all of them appear on my profile. I believe this occurred during the Broken Steel DLC.

My question is....How do I get these achievement points to show up on my profile?
The achievements popped up, but when I view the total on my profile, the gamescore is 1440/1550 and Achievements 68/72 when in actuality it is 1530/1550 & 71/72. My 360 even shows 71/72 when viewing details of the achievements.

Can anyone help with this????

itchydra90n provided additional details:

Okay, let me be a little more clear on this. The achievements for broken steel popped up but do not show up on my profile. Basically they don't reflect on my profile as far as game completion.

@MurderousMoppit - I know how to get that achievement. Just stating that I have all but that one and points have not appeared on my profile due to a bug in Broken Steel.

Answers

MurderousMoppit answered:

When your inside the alien mothership ( Mothership Zeta ) You have to find every single alien recording!
0 0

alext18 answered:

it might be that you have to log into xbox live. After you do that the acheivements (spelled wrong I know....dumb) should pop up onto your profile when other people look at your ach....... from their account on live.....in other words.....log into xbox live and the points will pop up when someone looks at your account....
Hope this helps!
0 0

Maximum possible Hit Points? Answered Chaingunmaster
Skill Points amount? Answered msii1985
Broken steel skill points? Answered smurf323
Following in his footsteps achievement ?? Answered PredawnFlunky
Achievement glitch? Answered TheProphet005