If I kill Dave, can i ever get the ballot key/key to his safe?

1. For the quest "you gotta shoot em in the head", i killed dave for that key. the quest is over, and i go back cuz i want to open his safe. But it says i need his key. His body is gone from where i killed him, so is there a way to open the safe for me?

User Info: SniperKid5102

SniperKid5102 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not sure about opening it but you can get around the lock easily by bringing dogmeat with you and stand next to the safe and tell dogmeat to search for weapons, ammo, chems or food and dogmeat will bypass the lock to get Ol' painless and anything else inside the safe without needing a key.

User Info: diablo5843

diablo5843 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Simple. Pick pocket. If im wrong don't blame. I remember opening that safe but its been so long since that i don't remember how.(And i KNOW that i didn't have to kill him to get the key!!)

User Info: amboris

amboris - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If all else fails. save before the problem do one outcome. then reread and do the other outcome. the achievements still unlock

User Info: shnickerman

shnickerman - 5 years ago 0 0