If you delete Mothership Zeta dlc can you still get the alien blaster?

1. I got the game of the year edition so I already got the dlc and I don't have the alien blaster and I want it because I've heard it is one of the best weapons in the game so can any one help? P.S. If you do delete the dlc doe's it erase your achievements/trophies for the dlc?

User Info: MrCrazySnail

MrCrazySnail - 6 years ago
    Can you get the weapon <i>with</i> the DLC, and can you get it in Broken Steel?

User Info: MrCrazySnail

MrCrazySnail - 6 years ago

Answers

1. No u will keep ur achievements and if u want the alien blaster (the one u can get without dlc) its outside of the ship otherwise it may screw ur game up

User Info: evildarkscot

evildarkscot - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. There's one inside the mobile satellite thingy in Broken Steel.

User Info: pipguy

pipguy - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. yes you can all you have to do is go to the exact location of the ship and theres a dead alien on the ground. In his hand theres the gun and a lot of ammo just grab everything b4 u die of rads

User Info: KAtNHELLREAPER

KAtNHELLREAPER - 6 years ago 0 0