How do I get past the blue energy door in the Cryo Labs of Mothership Zeta?

1. Specifically, on the first floor of the room you're in when you enter (with the teleporter to Cryo Storage). There's a door on the first floor that the guides are telling me leads to some Alien Captive Logs and a health gateway. None of them mention that there's a blue force field blocking the entrance or how to get past it.

User Info: KingMattress17

KingMattress17 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I don't remember where the panel is to open it, but there is one nearby. Just scope it out for a bit and you should find something you can activate to get rid of the forcefield.

User Info: Hattoru

Hattoru - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Sally will open them for you when you go through the quests.

User Info: guitargamer18

guitargamer18 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Well i remember when I went thru that section I had the unfrozen soldier with me and I talked to him at one point and he said that the cryo lab goes into a lockdown of someosrt and we'd just have to "wait it out". Maybe that is what's going on with that door. Either that or like Hattoru said there's a switch nearby that will open it....

User Info: Galan_Faran

Galan_Faran - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Right when you go in the Cryo Labs look to your left and there should be a bunch of alien computers, around there is the panel that opens that door. if im wrong than go on youtube and see what you can find there.

User Info: RefriedMassacre

RefriedMassacre - 6 years ago 0 0