Question from RubMyDucky

Which do to first - The main missions or the side missions?

Which is more beneficial?

gunmaster69 answered:

Its mostly better to do side quests first since some of them after completion you can get a new perk a new weapon etc. etc. but it depends on witch quest you do. I won't say witch because of spoilers but i can't guarantee you'll get something for every quest you do so don't get mad after you've completed a quest when you've been expecting to get some kind of perk or some unique weapon. But you can also get other things for doing these quests such as more bottle caps to spend, good karma, bad karma (for certain quests that is), and others i can't remember. But if you have broken steel (one of the DLC for this game) if complete the last main quest, you'll have plenty of time to do most of the side quests since it continues the game and as a bonus, it increases your level cap (your maximum level) to 30.
0 0

Answers

couger81 answered:

Its up to you, but if you do the main missions all the way to the end then you won't be able to do any side missions unless you have downloaded the add ons.
0 1

sgttaters answered:

Truthfully, it does not matter in the least.
1 0

Tommywx answered:

I pick do as many side missions as you want because if you do the main quests first the game will be hard without the weapons and xp and the game will get extremely boring if you completed it in about 2 days so do about 10-20 side quests then you will be ready pls ur friends will be jealous if you are extremely brilliant but if you want to get straight into the game i suggest do main quests
0 0

EllipsisEclipse answered:

I personally would do a bit of both as you might have to level up a bit before you attempt some of the trickier side quests, but unless you have a DLC then make sure you complete the remaining side quests before finishing the final main quest as you can't go back unless you load an earlier save.
0 0

Tommywx answered:

Doing loads of sidequests changes the outcomes later on in the game, If you decide to do the storyline missons dead on well good luck to you. You're not gonna get much out of the game.
0 0

neio119 answered:

What I did was played through the main story untill the point where you go to Vault 112, then did alot of side quests (plus the DLC) and then continued on with the main story untill the last mission, then I did a couple more side quests. When Broken Steel started I focused on that untill the end (which you can play after the end if you have BS installed) then now I'm finishing up every little side quest to have 100% completion.
0 0