T-51B winterized?

1. I got the armour and stuff and i played with ti for a while then i didnt play for a week then i get on and its gone missing so i load an earlier save and it was missing then a save even earlier had it though and now i cant find it i even remeber what i did i never gave it to my follower i never put it down and never put in house

User Info: LordFam

LordFam - 6 years ago
    I was signed in but its werid how it just dissapered

User Info: LordFam

LordFam - 6 years ago
    Falloutfan I was right at the door where you leave from the citadel ring a and i loaded that and looked all around and all i found was a table and a ammo box empty

User Info: LordFam

LordFam - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well if you were not currently logged in im pretty sure that any item obtained in a dlc will not be in your inventory and you will have to log in to get it back. Other than that, theres nothing you can do.

User Info: sgttaters

sgttaters (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. if you cleared the cache on your xbox than for some reason it gets rid of any dlc. so make sure you still have the dlc. if its gone forever than just find the normal T-51B power armor.

User Info: RefriedMassacre

RefriedMassacre - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Its possible you might have dropped it on accident?

User Info: falloutfan69

falloutfan69 - 6 years ago 0 0