Prototype Medic Power Armor?

1. I cant find it i know where it is but its not there ive beat the game and the DLC's.

User Info: darknessry

darknessry - 6 years ago
    Just if oyur ocnfuse the first guy i had did find it. That was waaaay before I had Broken Steel.

User Info: Jeebes007

Jeebes007 - 6 years ago

1. I've completed the game twice and all of its DLC's, one I did before i got any of them and another I did when I had gotten them. On my second guy i got to where the Medic amrour originally was for my first guy. But it wan't there but, I also saw that the area was extended for the Broken Steel DLC. I think maybe i gets removed form the game when the DLC is added as the main quest is continued through there.
    To solve it just remove the Broken Steel DLC and go back down there and see if it is there and retireve it. Then reinstall the DLC and oyu should still have it and be able to complete the DLC wihtout losing it.

User Info: Jeebes007

Jeebes007 - 6 years ago 0 0