Tenpenny tower quest help?

1. When i first arived at the tower i saw roy philips and i killed him then i went in and got the quest started then i massacared everyone except tenpenny then later i came and killed him so then it say to go tell roy they can move in so i went to where he should be and only the female one was there so i guess i kinda f'ed up my game and is it possible to get it to go away?

User Info: LordFam

LordFam - 6 years ago

1. Just like Skelingtonsam said, exactly what he said actually.

Also like he said, if you want achievement (or fancy Ghoul Mask, which is a nice collection to rare items) then you need to make a new file or past save...Better new file because it's always fun and if you forgot the energy bobblehead you can get it this time

User Info: GnR546

GnR546 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Unfortunately, the only solutions I see to your problem are either 1) going to a previous save (although im sure if you're anything like me the previous save is way far back) or 2) just don't do the quest, its a side quest so its not like a really big deal.
    If you're doing it to get the achievement you should probably wait until another play through to do it then.

User Info: skelingtonsam

skelingtonsam - 6 years ago 0 0