Question from lee1981

Unable to choose a PERK?

Is there anything i need to do before i lvl at 6. When i do i go the skills choise and then the PERK but all the highlighted options are unable to be selected.. Is the game disk faulty or am i not completing a task that enables me to lvl 6?

Answers

ApocalypticFire answered:

You dont have the necessary requirements to get a specific perk most of the perks have a specific requirement such as a certain amount of skill or a certain amount of points to a specific skill in your SPECIAL heres an example: name of perk--repair 80--Charisma 7
0 0

SavemeJebus24 answered:

Most early perks require a SPEACIAL to be higher than 6 or 7, which can be a pain depending on build, also reccomend taking the eduacted and (i dont remember name) perk, because of the extra points for use and the double book points
0 0

PerpetualGamer2 answered:

No the disc is not faulty, you just dont have the required skill points to receive that certain.
I suggest you do the following: The Perks you should get before LV7 are the Intense Training perk (which adds one point to a selected S.P.E.C.I..A.L.), the comprehension perk (which doubles the intake of skill points after reading a skill book), and the Educated perk (which adds three points tour max skill point intake) that way you can be able to have enough skill points and S.P.E.C.I.A.L. points to require that wanted perk. Also try getting other Perks such as the Gun Nut, Daddys Boy/Girl, and other perks as such [depending on your needs].
In fact, i received those perks and got all my skills to 100 by using these perks. Did you know if you work your way into collecting all skill books and bobbleheads in the Wasteland and get your skills evened out to 40, youll end up like me and have all skills evened out to 100. Just a FYI in case you want to know why I sueggested these perks
0 0

dimasafr answered:

Well I have the same problem, and I think everyone who just answered this question didn't reed it properly!!! when I level up to level 10, i can select skill points ok, but then NONE of the HIGHLIGHTED perks is avaliable, not even Intense Training or other early perks!!! has nothing to do with my S.P.E.C.I..A.L. this is some kind of malfunction. ?????
0 0

At what level can choose the lawbringer perk? Answered gamerpolice
What perk should I get? Answered thompsom1021
Rad perk?? Answered islandboi409
Perk help? Answered NUKEYOURASS
Finesse Perk? Answered redmakesublind