Ideas for another run-through?

1. Hello,

I've already beaten Fallout 3 twice, and this time I completed all of the DLC as well. I'm still having a lot of fun with the game, and I want to play it again before New Vegas.

Does anyone have any creative/fun ideas for a subsequent play through? I was thinking of trying to be a melee/unarmed guy, or maybe explosives, but that sounds really hard and not as much fun as sneaking and sniping. I'm also trying to figure out an order for doing the DLC and other major quests this time. I checked out the guide on creating your own settlement, and I'm sure I don't have the patience for that, but that's the kind of thing that would be fun to try.

So, what are some creative/challenging/impressive/fun options for a new game? Thanks,

Charles

User Info: Chuck8842

Chuck8842 - 6 years ago
    Haha, good ideas :D. Sneaking is great, my first character was stealth. I wear Chinese Stealth Armor most of the time :p.

User Info: Chuck8842

Chuck8842 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Kill EVERYONE. :)

User Info: msii1985

msii1985 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Go on a killing spree in rivet city!!
    P.S. if you do this, make sure first you enslave flak for the "Strictly Business" quest because if you don't shrapnel will be there and you can't kill him. Also, make sure you tell Zimmer about Harkness in the "Replicated Man" quest because you can't kill Harkness.

User Info: Nigman812

Nigman812 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Exactly how much sneaking did you do?
    100 Sneak,+
    Silent Running +
    Chinese Stealth Suit +
    Infiltrator/Perforator =
    Undetectable killing machine

User Info: Nomanisat

Nomanisat (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0