Question from msii1985

Sugarbombs Payment?

During Blood Ties you meet a ghoul who's trying to make Ultrajet. He offers you 15 caps per Sugarbombs you bring him. I did a speech challenge and he said he's pay me 30 instead. I've brought him 5 boxes and he hasn't paid me once. Is there a certain amount you have to bring him before he pays you?

msii1985 provided additional details:

Okay, so he paid me when I brought him ten more. But only for those ten. I think you have to leave and then come back before you give him any. I'm going to start an old save file and test it out.

Answers

killedbytheowny answered:

I had the same glitch in one of my files. it is a glitch and i dont know the cause or solutions yet.
0 0

amboris answered:

In my game i give them to him and nothing happens for about 7 seconds. Then it tells me about my transaction in the upper left corner. Look at how many caps you have and then give him the sugar bombs. See if you got more caps. If you didnt i guess it just another lame glitch.
1 0

Razer1313 answered:

Have u tried tallking to him again, after u give him sugerbombs? if that doesnt work. then yea, glitch srry.
0 0

Is gallo the peson that help made aids/ hiv? Unanswered jpruane
Fallout 3 dlc help? Unanswered 202357
Intelligence?????? Unanswered Moon83Wolf
Is there a way to keep playing after you beat it? Open DovahLane123