Sugarbombs Payment?

1. During Blood Ties you meet a ghoul who's trying to make Ultrajet. He offers you 15 caps per Sugarbombs you bring him. I did a speech challenge and he said he's pay me 30 instead. I've brought him 5 boxes and he hasn't paid me once. Is there a certain amount you have to bring him before he pays you?

User Info: msii1985

msii1985 - 6 years ago
    Okay, so he paid me when I brought him ten more. But only for those ten. I think you have to leave and then come back before you give him any. I'm going to start an old save file and test it out.

User Info: msii1985

msii1985 - 6 years ago

1. In my game i give them to him and nothing happens for about 7 seconds. Then it tells me about my transaction in the upper left corner. Look at how many caps you have and then give him the sugar bombs. See if you got more caps. If you didnt i guess it just another lame glitch.

User Info: amboris

amboris - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I had the same glitch in one of my files. it is a glitch and i dont know the cause or solutions yet.

User Info: killedbytheowny

killedbytheowny - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Have u tried tallking to him again, after u give him sugerbombs? if that doesnt work. then yea, glitch srry.

User Info: Razer1313

Razer1313 - 6 years ago 0 0