firelance fell and Dogmeat can't find it please HELP!!!??

1. I finally had the firelance fall at the MDPL-05 Power Station I found some ammo and Dogmeat found the rest. When I ask Dogmeat to find me a weapon he just sits there he doesn't even attempt to go look for it. I have moved to several different spots around the area and asked him to find and it still just sits there. I can ask him to try to find other things and he will go look. I have looked everywhere can't find it myself. I have even fast traveled away and then traveled back and the same thing. I did save me game just prior to it falling since I have been looking for it for quite sometime. Has this happened to anyone else?

User Info: tasha023

tasha023 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. The Firelance is a tricky item it has clipping problems and can sink into the ground then shoot up into the abyss at random, you have probally lost it for good. It sucks but it happens, try going into the PS and returning to the spot.

User Info: dewd99

dewd99 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. That happened to me at one of the radio towers, it may also have landed on top of something where you can't get to it. What I would do is reload to your save before it fell, then DO NOT have dogmeat get the ammo, just walk in circles til you find the farthest pieces of ammo and try to find the center of all the ammo, that's usually where the gun will be, or at least that's how I've found it every time except the one where it landed on top of the building.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0