Question from OhNoIHateYou

I locked myself in a robot chamber?

I thought it'd be funny to run in to a robot repair chamber at the robot repair center where you have to fight through all the robots, etc. after hitting the close button and it worked. But then I realized there's no way to get out. So now I'm sealed in one of those little robot houses they come out of. How do I get out? I haven't saved in a long time...

Answers

LordFam answered:

Well as seeing there are not many option this is what you can do 1) try looking around to see if there is an option to get out like open the door cause sometimes it appers on the sides and stuff or load the last save before that one and I guess always make a save close to your current play sorry
0 0

BrokenRainY57 answered:

Hmm, that's really weird, I did that one time and it either automatically opened after I moved a little or there was something activatable inside to open it.
0 0

How to get out of cryo chamber? Answered spammm
Cant find my robot? Open MaGiikz
Robot follower? Answered WiNgMaN042
Robot partner? Answered kirill124
What is that place in the corner of the map? / robot Answered kirill124