I locked myself in a robot chamber?

1. I thought it'd be funny to run in to a robot repair chamber at the robot repair center where you have to fight through all the robots, etc. after hitting the close button and it worked. But then I realized there's no way to get out. So now I'm sealed in one of those little robot houses they come out of. How do I get out? I haven't saved in a long time...

User Info: OhNoIHateYou

OhNoIHateYou - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well as seeing there are not many option this is what you can do 1) try looking around to see if there is an option to get out like open the door cause sometimes it appers on the sides and stuff or load the last save before that one and I guess always make a save close to your current play sorry

User Info: LordFam

LordFam - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Hmm, that's really weird, I did that one time and it either automatically opened after I moved a little or there was something activatable inside to open it.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0