Where is the Regulator woman?

1. The woman who you give the fingers to at the Regulator HQ ran away from some Radscorpions, and now i can't find her. Whenever she first did it i followed her nearby, but when i wen't back later she had left from that spot! I had no idea that she would run twice and i'm pretty sure she can only be knocked unconscious so what the hell.

User Info: cthulhu741

cthulhu741 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well I can tell you that she will return to the HQ when I first went there she wasn't there so I though WTF?! I left and did some other crap and I went back and she was inside and she has been leaning up agianst the lockers every time i go there now so You should probably just go do some otehr stuff then come back and if shes not there either wait and keep waiting (back button) till she appears, leave do crap and come back, Or load an earlier save

User Info: LordFam

LordFam - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. On my game, whenever she leaves she always stands on the cliff under the part where the over-pass is broken if you look left when you come out of the regulator hq.

User Info: BrokenRainY57

BrokenRainY57 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0