Question from Robert_Calhoun2

Where are the best locations to find Frag Mines and Frag Grenades in the Capital Wasteland?

Are there any traders who have Frag Mines and Frag Grenades you can purchase?

Answers

swol1 answered:

The raiders usually have them, in raider camps and such things i would say..
0 0

swol1 answered:

And you can buy them from almost every merchant there is.
0 0

EvilTiki788 answered:

Minefield. there are at least 20 mines laying around. mines are easy enough to disarm, but a word of advice: circle around minefield and take out Arkansas, a sniper who lives in minefield and probably set the mines. if you don't kill him before hand, he will shoot at you, and he will shoot at any nuclear cars you are near. good luck, and good hunting.
0 0

Ragoy answered:

You can scavange Scrap Metal and swap it at fort Independance. I think its 2 pieces of scrap for a grenade. Fort Indepenance is locaded South bu Southwest of Megaton or northeast of Tenpenny Tower.
0 0

Cyberslam8 answered:

Merchants:
Moira Brown
Flak and Shrapnel
One of the caravans (I forget their name)

Wasteland locations:
1. In Springvale, one of the mailboxes has 3 frag grenade in it for some reason.
2. Minefield, if I have to explain this, shoot yourself.
3. Raider/Super Mutant camps, I have found grenades in every camp I've pillaged. Whether they were on corpses or in containers, I always managed to find some grenades and sometimes landmines.
0 0