Where are the best locations to find Frag Mines and Frag Grenades in the Capital Wasteland?

1. Are there any traders who have Frag Mines and Frag Grenades you can purchase?

User Info: Robert_Calhoun2

Robert_Calhoun2 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. The raiders usually have them, in raider camps and such things i would say..

User Info: swol1

swol1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. And you can buy them from almost every merchant there is.

User Info: swol1

swol1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Minefield. there are at least 20 mines laying around. mines are easy enough to disarm, but a word of advice: circle around minefield and take out Arkansas, a sniper who lives in minefield and probably set the mines. if you don't kill him before hand, he will shoot at you, and he will shoot at any nuclear cars you are near. good luck, and good hunting.

User Info: EvilTiki788

EvilTiki788 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You can scavange Scrap Metal and swap it at fort Independance. I think its 2 pieces of scrap for a grenade. Fort Indepenance is locaded South bu Southwest of Megaton or northeast of Tenpenny Tower.

User Info: Ragoy

Ragoy - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Merchants:
    Moira Brown
    Flak and Shrapnel
    One of the caravans (I forget their name)

Wasteland locations:
    1. In Springvale, one of the mailboxes has 3 frag grenade in it for some reason.
    2. Minefield, if I have to explain this, shoot yourself.
    3. Raider/Super Mutant camps, I have found grenades in every camp I've pillaged. Whether they were on corpses or in containers, I always managed to find some grenades and sometimes landmines.

User Info: Cyberslam8

Cyberslam8 - 3 years ago 0 0