Question from gamingrocks11

Character ideas?

I need character ideas because i make a new character its fun at first then it starts to get boring after a few quests please help!!

Answers

TheAllMightyZ answered:

Then this is not the game for you.
0 0

Mclovin0690 answered:

Well then make your character look like famous people or someone you know. I don't know does it really matter?
0 0

tharealg94 answered:

Try to play an entire game without armor or using only fists and melee weapons, idk just do something that would make it 10 times harder for you to complete a quest, its really fun to raise nothing but unarmed melee and sneak skills just being a ninja all over the place and sneak punching people til they die, i go around rivet city and megaton with my chinese stealth armour(operation anchorage) and the toy knife (point lookout) and just being a freaking ninja, its pretty fun
0 0