Why are my dlc quests gone?

1. I bought the game of the year edition and downloaded the dlc on the disc, then later in my game I cleared my system cache, loaded my save and it said that some things would be removed. Later I decided to update fallout 3, and I figured that would be enough to bring the quests back, but I completed the game recently and realized that the quests had disappeared, except for broken steel... because I'm still alive, and I checked to see if I still had them, and I do. What happened?

User Info: SporeManiac13

SporeManiac13 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If you want your quests back, try re-installing your DLC. Your DLC may have been corrupted or something when you loaded your save. I'm not 100% sure, but you might as well give it a shot.

User Info: Blank_Empty

Blank_Empty - 6 years ago 0 0