Npc freezing!! Anyone know how to fix??????

1. I'm having problems on some npc s on the game. For example, when leading dad to project purity, he simply froze after entering the building and keeps repeating the same frase. I was able to bypass this, but now I'm stuck in the Citadel, when scribe Rotchild is also frozen, when he's supposed to tell about Vault 87. How am I supposed to follow a fool who just stands there???? This prob has only appeared when I'm supposed to follow someone, not when leading. Please if you have any info how to fix this, I would be most grateful. Fallout 3 is a great game and I wish to finish it in my lifetime -.- Thanks in advance.

User Info: MaKoNes10

MaKoNes10 - 6 years ago
    I've tried to wait until night, waking him up, but the same thing happens again. I was able to continue game by finding V.87 (thanks for the tip) but I fear that later in the game the same problem will happen with someone else. And pushing these laggers doesn't help -.-

User Info: MaKoNes10

MaKoNes10 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. According to the Fallout wiki, there are two ways to bypass this bug.
    1. Go to Vault 87, without talking to him, and the quest will continue.
    2. Wait until night, find him asleep, and talk to him.
    Hope this helps.

User Info: facetious_t

facetious_t - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I never tried this, but you could try to 'push' him towards the map by walking and moving him towards it.

User Info: Game_Master713

Game_Master713 - 6 years ago 0 0