Question from MaKoNes10

Mothership Zeta isn't working!! How to fix?

I'm having a little trouble with MZ. I can hear the radio signal, but the quest itself doesn't start. I have tried to go to the alien crash site, but no luck. The "investigate the signal....blahblah" doesn't show up in the quests menu. Any assistance would be more than welcome. Thanks!

MaKoNes10 provided additional details:

I have been playing about 25 hours now and still no good -.- guess the problem is in the installation then? shame I don't have the f*****g addon cd anymore!

Answers

cavslax209 answered:

Just to be sure you have installed the dlc properly right? Sometimes it takes a little while to activate, but you should get a popup message which says something like "Mothership Zeta Downloaded" and then "Investigate the signal...whatever it is".
0 0

Wandrian answered:

Well, since you're unable to reinstall it the only thing you can really do is to try removing your update for the game and reinstalling that.

Guide Button > Settings > Memory > Hard Drive> Clear Cache

When the prompt to to download the update appears, accept it.

If that doesn't work, I do believe you are SOL.
0 0

mothership zeta HELP ME ? Open GKH779
How do i get into Mothership Zeta? Answered snixter43
Mothership Zeta ? Open jalenconn
Everything about Mothership Zeta? Answered Ex_Informant
Mothership zeta? Answered kirill124