Question from Xorph64

Take it Back! Quest Broken?

At the end of the game, after Liberty Prime shut down the force field leading to the Jefferson Memorial, I went inside, and went to the purifier room. Once inside I convinced the Colonel to leave, then Lyons said something along the lines of "I can't believe you let him go". Then, she went and talked to Dr. Li via the intercom about the radiation inside the purifier. Lyons came over to talk to me again, and instead of saying whatever she should have said to further the main quest, she just made another comment about how i let the Colonel go. Then, she just stood there saying "Steel be with you", waving her arm up and down like an idiot. If i try talking to her again, she just says "Lets make sure this room is secure" and starts waving her arm again, so theres no way for me to finish the main quest. I have Broken Steel, The Pitt, Point Lookout, and Operation Anchorage installed but i can't reinstall them because i got them off of 2 disks i borrowed from a friend a long time ago. Is there any way for me to fix the main quest?

Xorph64 provided additional details:

Also, I don't have Xbox Live so i can't put the dlcs on my flash drive since i don't have the update.

Answers

DanteDoyle answered:

i had thos problem myself and unfortunatly the the only way i found to fix this was start a new game without the dlc's and then reinstall them. You could just try starting a new game and see if that helps.
0 0