Grenade jump behemoth?

1. I was killing a super mutant behemoth in evergreen mills, when it burst out of the cage i threw a grenade at it and it went like 30ft in the air when it landed it died instantly and i was wondering if this or anything like this has happened to anyone else

User Info: 54zerogamer54

54zerogamer54 - 7 years ago
    It wasnt the worst thing that could of happened with the behemoth lol it was lucky as i didint have great weapons at the time

User Info: 54zerogamer54

54zerogamer54 - 7 years ago

1. Ya thats happened to me a few times, kinda neat looking

User Info: thecreeper13

thecreeper13 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I'm pretty sure Behemoths are just glitched in terms of grenades. They shoot them up in the air. Just try not to use grenades on Behemoths.

User Info: Mythos1092

Mythos1092 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I actually had this happen to a Mua Guai (sp?) the thing that looks like a scary bear. I tossed a grenade...it critical hit him...and he flew high in the air and died on impact with the ground.

User Info: Bahamut_MXII

Bahamut_MXII - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yea that happened to me! But with a deathclaw........I've heard other people talk about the flying deathclaw but never with a behemoth

User Info: G4RR3N

G4RR3N - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Ya thats happened to me a few times, kinda neat looking

User Info: thecreeper13

thecreeper13 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Firstly, did you use VATs? There are multiple glitches with vats kills. I shot a guys head off with it and his head flew staight up and never landed. His body also got stuck halfway into a rock. The good news is that it doesn't affect the creatures inventory!

User Info: garaak

garaak - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. I think that this may be a glitch, but it may also be somewhat related to your explosives skill. Not sure, but once I got a higher level, stuff started to launch when I tossed 'nades.

User Info: Travanoid

Travanoid - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Ive had that same problem when i was doing the add on to the main story line (Broken Steel) and as i was running to the place i had to go a You Guai jumped me and i shot him with my hunting rifle and he flew SKY HIGH i thought it was pretty funny

User Info: Ner_Zhuul

Ner_Zhuul - 6 years ago 0 0