Question from G_wizz

Where can I find (Purified Water)?

Were can I find or buy Purified water

G_wizz provided additional details:

The guy that wanted me to blow up Megaton Killed Lucas Simms so I cant get the house now

shady024 answered:

If you get the house in Megaton then you can always get it from your butler.
2 0

Answers

jbrow63 answered:

Im sure i found some in lucas simms house, dont know where though
0 0

hsimpson10 answered:

Just go on with the quest and disarm the bomb. After you do that talk to simms' son he will give you a reward and the deed to your new megaton house. The butler can now give you water
1 0

statesofeuphria answered:

When you turn on radio towers, 9 times out of 10 there is a drainage ditch or manhole cover nearby you can go down to see where the radio signal originates from. A majority of the time there is food as well as several bottles of purified water laying about each one.
0 0

Mouser05 answered:

You can find water hidden in random cabinets and storage places, or you can buy them from shops. If you have a house in megaton or tenpenny tower you can ask your butler-robot to get you some
0 0

DarkHunter10855 answered:

Almost everywhere. I don't know where you can buy it. There are almost no merchants/traders that sell it.
The robot butler from your Megaton home can give you five every five days or something like that.
Sometimes there in MedKits. When you go to the Super Duper Market for Moira's survival guide, you can get it in the fridge and in the pharmacy medkit.
0 0