Left Zimmer alive?

1. after the android asks me to kill Zimmer i went with zimmer to give me the perk... to get both plasma rifle and the perk.... i still need to kill zimmer ??

User Info: PredawnFlunky

PredawnFlunky - 6 years ago

1. You should not have too. I believe you get the plasma rifle as soon as you tell Harkness the truth or agree to kill Zimmer. If you have the rifle and the perk you don't actually have to kill him. The only thing that might happen if you don't is Zimmer taking Harkness away.

User Info: Darknesse13

Darknesse13 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can get the gun, the perk AND keep Harkness in Rivet City.

Speak to Harkness, agree to kill Zimmer, go speak to Zimmer and give him what he wants so you get the perk. When the conversation with Zimmer is over you can then kill him so he doesn't remove Harkness from Rivet. Killing Zimmer and his android this way does not make anyone in Rivet City hostile to you. You get both the Plasma gun AND the perk from Zimmer and a little added exp.

User Info: Rikkx2kRules

Rikkx2kRules - 6 years ago 0 0