Shooting glitch?

1. When i enter my pip-boy and leave i shoot instantly... the same happens when i jump or reload. it is my controller or its just an annoying glitch ??

User Info: PredawnFlunky

PredawnFlunky - 6 years ago

Answers

1. that has never happened to me I think its just your controller D:

User Info: Exvelocity

Exvelocity - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Most likely it is your controller. I've never had that glitch happen amongst the dozens of others I've experienced, nor have I heard of such a glitch before. There's a chance it's your game, but it's probably your controller.

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I have had this glitch before once after I had been playing for about 12 hrs non-stop. I had to reload a previous game and it stopped. It happened to me when i first started Operation: Anchorage. Just reload a previous game and it should stop. My reload file was only 5 min before it started to happen.

User Info: Darknesse13

Darknesse13 - 6 years ago 0 0