is the Here and Now perk stupid?

1. i mean, come on i can wait for another level to get a perk that actually DOES something. it just takes up a perk doesnt it?

User Info: lathandien

lathandien - 7 years ago

1. There is a level 20 cap so i don't see any reason in racing to get there. On my first play through I capped out way before I was ready to finish the game. It kinda sucked because I didn't have anything to work towards otjer than finishing the game. My advice is don't get it, there are alot of good perks that you can only get by taking the perks, you can get levels on your own. It really is a waste.

User Info: zeroarm42

zeroarm42 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The perk does nothing more than level you up, i think it is pointless you should take more useful perks.

User Info: Seanyboi789

Seanyboi789 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. It can be good because although you dont get a perk. you do get to raise your stats so to me it was worth it

User Info: blackfiredrgn

blackfiredrgn - 7 years ago 0 4
  3. Waste a perk to advance a level early. What do you think?

User Info: greg589

greg589 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. The here and Now perk is in fact worthless but is useful for people who are very impatient. If I were you, I would get another perk that is more beneficial to you instead of wasting it. Take me forr example, instead of chosing the Here and Now Perk I chose the Fortune Finder Perk to find more caps. But it is quite useful for skill points.

User Info: PerpetualGamer2

PerpetualGamer2 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. It is completely worthless. You should pick perks that benefit you so that when it comes to battle, you have an advantage in combat than just a higher level. I go for the perks relating to V.A.T.S like Sniper, Gunslinger, Better Criticals, Action Boy/Girl, and the quest-related perk Wired Reflexes. Then I would choose perks like Educated, Comprehension, Nerd Rage, Cyborg, and Scrounger. Those are the perks I picked and they make it so with any small gun or energy weapon, I can almost hit anyone's head from a long distance. Also with educated you get more skill points to distribute and you can combine that with a high intelligence. Then Comprehension instead of only getting 25 skill points per category, you get 50 skill points. Go for those kinds of perks that benefit you to the fullest.

User Info: IMonKI

IMonKI - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. I dont agree with everyone here. It is not a worthless perk. I myself chose the perk. I mean yes you lose a perk slot to level up but i found at that high level all of the good perks were used so i had either that or the even more useless perks so i chose that.

User Info: JamesRoot

JamesRoot - 7 years ago 1 1

Question Status
Stupid Enclave? Answered
Rad perk?? Answered
Perk help? Answered
What perk should I get? Answered
Cannibal Perk? Answered