What's up with the dialogue?

1. when i had to ask Doctor Li about dad and

User Info: sp4rt4n150

sp4rt4n150 - 6 years ago
    ..."Project purity", she just asks if I have anything specific to talk about, and the Robobrain in vault 112 says it cant talk to me and wont give me the vault 112 suit I need

User Info: sp4rt4n150

sp4rt4n150 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If you've already entered Vault 112, there's no use in talking to Doctor Li right now so don't worry about it.

Robobrain not giving you a Vault 112 Jumpsuit? You're probably talking to the wrong one. The one nearest the entrance gives you the jumpsuits.

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. ive talked to both. I just tried again. "I'm sorry but, I am not at liberty to chat right now."

User Info: sp4rt4n150

sp4rt4n150 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The Robo-Brain usually automatically gives you the Jumpsuit as you enter when it says that you are over 200 years late. If it hasn't given you one, it could be a glitch

User Info: Blitzerspike

Blitzerspike - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I've went in without the vault 112 jumpsuit on although he did give it to me.

User Info: geaneral77

geaneral77 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. You dont need the jumpsuit from that robobrain. i cant recall if you need good lockpick skill but inside the actual vault is a small room with some lockers and random stuff on tables. on a table there appears to be nothing but when you go over to it it gives the option to take a Vault 112 Jumpsuit (its not considered stealing). my game messed up at this point too and that is how i did it.

User Info: ReedMan33

ReedMan33 - 5 years ago 0 0