Rothchild won't move?

1. I'm in the citadel and i've accessed the pre-war computer that tells you about vault 87 and then i found rothchild and he keeps saying 'follow me, i'll show you what i can about vault 87' but he's not moving anywhere, i literally grenaded and pushed him out of his room into the main lab but he isn't walking. Is there a solution to this? Also if there isn't then where will he lead you so i can maybe just head there and see what he would have shown me anyway. Thanks

User Info: yazoo_24_7

yazoo_24_7 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Go to the last save point you have, and try and get back to him.

User Info: lathandien

lathandien - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I left and tied up some other loose ends I had (trading Sugar bombs, and Sheet Metal). When I went back, he was where I needed him to be.

User Info: revtoken

revtoken - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I had this problem too, only it was far worse, seeing as the map itself wasn't present. I knocked him out (Bare in mind that I had the stealh armor from the Anchorage add-on) and dragged him to where the map was after viewing a youtube video on where the map was suppose to be. When I did, he stood, sent to the 'Map' and told me where I had to go.

Had a similar instance with James at Waters of Life.

User Info: JonathanCooleen

JonathanCooleen - 7 years ago 0 0