Question from nobberjr

Breaking up the Rockwell's?

i'm trying to find my dad in vault 112 when i got into that machine now I don't know what to do about the rockwells marriage because I failed the speach. Can sombody please help me?, Thanks :)

greg589 answered:

4 ways to do it.
1. Win a speech challenge with Mrs Rockwell
2. Read Mrs. Rockwell's diary upstairs, go pick up the rolling pin, go kill Martha, tell Mr. Rockwell to go investigate
3. Grab the nightgown and put it on Bob's bench, tell Mrs. Rockwell to go downstairs, tell her the (sexy lace, I think?) is from Martha
4. Do the same as 3, only tell her that it's really Mr. Rockwell's, who likes to cross-dress when she's away.
2 0

Answers

tehholyspoon75 answered:

Get the rolling pin thats inside the rockwells kitchen
beat up martha simpson
then talk to mr.rockwell
0 1

blackfiredrgn answered:

I forget what the ladys name is that the rockwell lady supects her husbands cheating on her with (simpson?) but go to her house and in her room she has a nightgown and take it go to the rockwells house and down to the basement, place it on his desk and tell the rockwell lady about it. That'll ruin the marriage
1 0

lostandcold answered:

You don't need to break them up :P
All you need to do is go inside the abandoned house and start the Chinse Assult simulation on the backup terminal
You can head right in there from the very sec you appear in that...creepy....place, you don't even have to talk to crazy mini German/American Girl/Man.
But you will have to use the 5-6 items in the abandoned houses front room, a pitcher, a breezeblock, a gnome and a few other strange items to represent a overide terminal, get them in the right order and you can leave :P
1 0

Metanub answered:

A funny way.
1. Find his wife's pair of panties
2. Show it to her
3. When she asks, tell her you think they are his (that he's a transvestite)
4. She will then get angry and they will get into a fight
HOWEVER, I would use the failsafe in the abandoned house, it depends on what your preferred karma is
1 0

clueless_game answered:

Break up the rock wells for bad karma i have great speech and hardly fail so i dont know what to do after that but i would try to talk to mr rock well
0 1