Question from netsua5

Is the mysterious stranger perk worth it?

I'm about to go onto level 20 and i want to know if i should get the mysterious stranger perk, should i get that or something else?

Evilcatftw answered:

If you are going into level 20, get Grim Reapers sprint. Every time you kill an opponent in V.A.T.S, your AP gets replenished to its full amount.

With Mysterious Stranger, However, there is a 10% chance that the "Mysterious Stranger" will appear and finish off your opponent with his extremely powerful .44 magnum.

I would get Grim Reapers Sprint. Mysterious Stranger seems cool at first, but with a 10% chance, its not worth it. In rare cases, it can even spawn behind you and kill you.
0 0

Answers

blackfiredrgn answered:

To me its not worth it i got it around level 12 and im a 20 now and i think hes only appeared about 5 or 6 times, although yes hes powerful and finishes people off he will only do it to people you target with VATS mode so if theres alot of people in a area and you cant target all he wont kill them.

SO nah dont waste your perk on it
0 0