Were do I store my stuff?

1. I'm constantly overencumbered. I need somewhere to store some of my things.

User Info: ViolentJ643

ViolentJ643 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Either "My Megaton Home" or "My Tenpenny Suite" depending on if you blow up megaton
    look up "Power of Atom" mission, do that and you'll get one of the house depending on what you choose
    or you can find a nice deserted area to store items, i dont know any off the top of my head

User Info: lil_miss_muffet

lil_miss_muffet - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The footlocker at the foot of the navel cot (the one you're allowed to sleep on) is good. Any Nuka vending machine is safe also.

User Info: sanchienardos

sanchienardos - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I personally never trusted anything outside of the Megaton house or Tenpenny suite. I made the mistake of using a Nuka Cola vending machine and lost a bunch of chinese assault rifles among other things. Just get one of the houses. You need 30 Explosives skill points for Megaton, and I think less than that for the Tenpenny suite (although Tenpenny's is out of the way. Megaton is a much more central location to everywhere in the game and less of a pain to actually get to your room).

User Info: KaiserSenel

KaiserSenel - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Any home you got

User Info: NinjaMaster7777

NinjaMaster7777 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. just use ur house from lucas simms NOT burke he dosnt give u a house

User Info: Sir_Brim

Sir_Brim - 6 months ago 0 0