Question from ViolentJ643

I need to get back inside GNR Studios but they've locked the door?

I was doing the man quest and got inside the GNR Studios building and had to drop a few things inside including the Fat Man because I was overencumbered. I now have room and but when I went back the doors were locked up tight and it says I need a key. When I use the buzzer guy says "the doors open, quit buzzing me". I came and went a few times and before this and it wasn't locked and it just randomly locked itself..

ViolentJ643 provided additional details:

*main quest.

Do I really need the Fat Man? Or I could I use my Missile Launcher?

I have tried during all hours.

Answers

360GamerBeast answered:

Thats deffinately strange, it wont be open if theres an enemy around, so check on that, also try traveling somewhere for awhile, then going back. Other then that im pretty sure theres a back entrance, but its hard to get to, not imposible, i know it doesnt help much, but if i figure out where the back entrance is i'll tell you.
0 0

hobagz116 answered:

Make sure you're trying to enter in the middle of the day.
0 0