Please read, i need help!?

1. What are some good places to use as player housing. NOT megaton or tenpenny tower. i mean like places out in the wasteland. NOT big buildings like an entire metro station. just small 1-3 room places. what do you guys use???

User Info: sl4wt3r

sl4wt3r - 5 years ago
    It doesent matter if i have to kill anyone to get the house. im not bothered.

User Info: sl4wt3r

sl4wt3r - 5 years ago
    Tell me all your places. id like to know

User Info: sl4wt3r

sl4wt3r - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I need to know if you are good or evil cause with some you have to kill for

User Info: HomiTwo

HomiTwo - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm using Dukovs place at the moment. There are usually some Enclave & a Deathclaw outside when you travel there where i use the Deathclaw to kill the Enclave lol. I have some other places too.

User Info: satangangsta

satangangsta - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I like the Washington Monument myself lol Has a great view! It can be a bit of a hassle to get to without fast-travel though, and you need to be friendly with the Brotherhood of Steel to get in, and it doesn't have much storage space.

I've also used the Gibson house in Minefield, for it's lovely central location. Just be sure to clear out the mines and sniper before moving in!

When playing on Point Lookout, I stay at the Motel. You can put stuff in storage there safely. Sometimes there are raiders or dogs, but nothing you can't handle.

You can stay at the Citadel once you've gained access, especially if you're concerned for safety and don't want to stay in any "official" housing. Arlington house in Arlington Cemetery is cool too. Lots of a storage and a creepy/neat shrine to Abe Lincoln in the basement!

I mean, technically you can set up home just about anywhere. Just be careful for NPCs (who can steal your loot from containers) and enemies (who can obviously kill you, but sometimes also reset your storage containers).

Personally, I only trust my best items to be kept safely at my Megaton house.

User Info: romana86

romana86 - 5 years ago 0 0