After I enslave Flak?

1. How do I get Shrapnel to go back to Rivet City?He justs wanders the wasteland now,do I have to free Flak from Paradise Falls?

User Info: FBZ428

FBZ428 - 7 years ago
    I know I don't capture Shrapnel,did you even read the question?Shrapnel just wanders the wastelands now,I was wondering if I free Flak from Paradise Falls will they both go back to Rivet City?

User Info: FBZ428

FBZ428 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I don't think either of them do, but there's nothing special about either of them so I suggest using other vendors.

User Info: greg589

greg589 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Yeah they both go back to Rivet City after you free Flak from Paradise Falls.

User Info: boi2251995

boi2251995 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. This glitch is caused by a bug in the games programming that dictates that flak and shrapnel sleep near each other, as a result shrapnel sometimes wanders the wasteland after enslaving flak. Once flak is freed however the glitch will correct istelf.

User Info: arcinguy

arcinguy - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Well, just go and release Flak. It will take a high science skill to actually get pass(higher science skill=higher chanse). He will then make a slow walk to Rivet city, and Shrapnel will go back. I do noticed, however, that Flak may be bugged and will not talk after that...

User Info: xxx493x

xxx493x - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I killed Flak and never encountered this issue. I don't know if that's 100% always the case, but it worked in my game.

User Info: Ka-Shume

Ka-Shume - 7 years ago 0 0