Question from JKMadu619

Retail DLC: How does it work?

I am an offline, non live gamer, and I just beat fallout 3. I want the DLC on it, and I would buy the retail versions (Walmat, Best Buy, Future Shop, ect.) that come in a regular Xbox case, but will it just give me a code to redeem online, or would it allow me to download from the disc right onto my hardrive?

JKMadu619 provided additional details:

Nice, thanks dude. It's always cool to have other non-live gamers. I think I'm getting the Broken Steel and Point Lookout one.

Answers

Byakurai1337 answered:

i am also a non-live gamer and i have bought the retail versions of the DLC. it comes with a disc that you can download to your xbox. pop it in and you shoul be taken to a screen. fairly simple to install.
1 0

Will It Work? Answered mikeortiz410
How do the DLC disks work? Answered The_ham_man
One profile does not work while everything else does? please help Open The1Chosen1
How does leveling up work? Answered sub780lime
Why don't my dlcs work anymore? Answered DJHud