Question from ManicPlumber77

My game will not update?

My evil character game messed up and it wouldn't load my game, so i start a new one after clearing the cache and it wouldn't update, so I play without the update, first thing I notice 30 minutes out of vault 101 is the DLC has not downloaded So I think the update needs to be downloaded so I delete every file thinking that the update will download if the DLC is off of there but it doesn't work Do you have any suggestions on how to download the update

Answers

BRANTLY_75 answered:

You need to be online for any software that you downloaded to work for your Xbox 360. It has to do with the license of said content. Which means you need to update your Xbox so you can play that game online in order to play the D.L.C. You can however, go to the X360 website and get the license for a certain, or all, downloaded content to be put on to your Xbox 360 console while it is online and running. That way you can play D.L.C. offline.

As far as updates go, when you put in the game it should say that there is an update ready for your game and ask you if you wish to update it. If it does not say this, the only thing I can think to do is to call 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

I hope I helped.
0 0