Question from a88s143

Why cant I look around (right stick)?

I cant look around in fallout 3 (right stick frozen), and my last save point was hours and hours ago. however the right stick works in pause menu and other games. what do i do?

BRANTLY_75 asked for clarification:

I'm putting this as requesting information because I do not know the answer, but I have two suggestions.

1) Try clearing your system cache. More often than not problems with games can be fixed by clearing your system cache.

2) Try pushing every button during game-play. Such as the Left Bumper to go into third person and clicking the left stick to crouch all while trying to move the right stick. You just might break free from this bad glitch.

SenorChurro answered:

Maybe your controller is busted.
Try playing another game where the right stick is used, like a dual-analog or FPS or something.
If you're right stick still doesn't work, buy a new controller.
0 0