How can I get to Rivet City!I'm lost.Help?

1. I'm currently doing the ''waters of life'' quest.I'm trying to reach Rivet City's science lab.I already went through the metro stations,dealt with enough super mutants,feral ghouls,and regulators.I'm currently at the L'enfante Plaza.Did I miss something or someplace?Is there an easier way to reach Rivet City?Is there another way?Any help is appreciated.

User Info: Purplesnake15

Purplesnake15 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Rivet City is in the farthest south-east corner of the map. You can get to it by going right of Megaton. Then go to the Super-Duper Mart and try to cross the river. Once across the river go DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT and follow the bottim of the map around the D.C. area. You will likely cross by Dukov's Place. You have to go to Rivet City by following the main quest line. So don't worry about it because it is impossible to complete the game without going there. You can find out more and a see a map at the Fallout Wiki. Just type it into Google and then type in Rivet City.

User Info: MooneySuzuki365

MooneySuzuki365 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Travel to Super-duper mart and jump in the river. just swim in it till u get to the bottom right corner of the map.

User Info: seanamaral

seanamaral - 5 years ago 0 0