How do I solve (puppies perk)?

1. Ido not know where to or how to get the puppies perk, but I have heard that getting or re-hiring followers creates glitches, Is it safe for me to keep or find or even have the puppies perk cause dogmeat is cute and helpful, it would suck if it was worth it and suggested to get rid of and not to get any followers. : (

User Info: fangedheart

fangedheart - 5 years ago

1. Puppies! is a perk added to Fallout 3 with the Broken Steel add-on.(Req. Lvl 22)
    With this perk Dogmeat is reincarnated as a puppy every time he dies and can be added back to your group either by finding him resurrected at the location of his death or by waiting until he is moved to the Vault 101 entrance. Dogmeat's puppy is much tougher than the original Dogmeat. Dogmeat's Puppy will level with the player in terms of damage done and health.

Despite the name, this perk only allows you to get one of Dogmeat's Puppies at a time. If it dies, it will be replaced by a new puppy.

This perk still works if Dogmeat died pre-Broken Steel.

source: fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Puppies!

User Info: Casey_Tatum

Casey_Tatum - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The Puppies Approach Can be used by a certain glitch at fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_exploits#Puppies.21_Approach

User Info: glitchtime

glitchtime - 5 years ago 0 0