Where do i go to get my weapons from The Pitt back?

1. Ashur told me to go get my weapons back and, i killed ashur cuz for some reason i needed to get a key to leave Haven. So i got out and Killed all the slavers and raiders. Then went to let the trogs free then Werhner came and told me what i had to do is done, so now i'm in The Pitt and i don't know how to find all my stuff!

User Info: Armed_num7

Armed_num7 - 5 years ago

1. The footlocker next to the larger locker in the Arena. The arena is in the mill, and the footlocker appears once you beat the arena. You should have got your weapons back right after, lol.

User Info: __Alienware__

__Alienware__ - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well iam not for certain but before you leave the pitt werner should get your wepons back to you

User Info: Falloutneverdie

Falloutneverdie - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. @_Alienware_ What they said. Don't panic about all the new stuff. Just go where all those workers are and find a blue mailbox. Save before then stuff tons of stuff in it. Then wait at least a week to be sure that you don't lose it. Voila! Now you can go to your house in Megaton and stuff all your stuff away and come back for more and scavenge some more if you like!

User Info: FuzzyKittyOwO

FuzzyKittyOwO - 4 months ago 0 0