Question from Archagon

(SPOILERS)Bug with Follower After Completing Tranquility Lane Quest?

So, last night I finally decided to go to vault 112 to do Tranquility Lane.

I got through that fine with my follower (Clover) standing outside the pod. Upon completion of the quest and exiting the pod Clover was still there. But as soon as I said I'd help my father get to Rivet City she seemed to just disappear while I was running with him. Was hoping upon fast travelling to Rivet City she'd pop up but she didn't. Ended up getting all the way to the Citadel without her showing up again. Went back to Vault 112 and she was nowhere to be found. Checked my house in Megaton. Checked Eulogy's Pad in Paradise Falls. Could not find her anywhere. Didn't see any message saying she had been killed. Does anyone know of any bugs that could result with this problem?

To add, I am currently good, but since I got her while evil she is still my slave and should still follow me (being brainwashed as she is).

Answers

ProfBlahson answered:

It's probably a glitch. You might not be able to find her agian. But, changing your karma usually does make people leave, so that could've happened too.

My brother lost Jericho kinda like how you did. He was abducted, and went back to where he became abducted, and could never find him again.
1 0

jackarsnel answered:

I had that problem with Charon the ghoul from underworld and was unable to get anymore followers and it was like he was with me but i couldn't see him and he really wasnt, so i went back to the entrance to vault 112 and it said he went back to the ninth circle, the bar, and sure enough he was sitting right there in the corner, you could try the same thing dont know if it will work though.
1 0

Tsumekia answered:

I have had this type of thing happen to me many times. Fawkes always somehow finds a way to get lost but he usually comes back. It could very easily be a glitch or it could be an alignment problem. Things like this are hard to tell in next-gen games because of the large amount of possible bugs. I would say just continue playing, or returning to the area again.
1 0

thepowerplumber answered:

The same thing happened to me with Dogmeat :*( and I miss him dearly
0 0

legendaryfrog78 answered:

Ive had that happen with dogmeat and star paladin cross... but dogmeat was at vault 101 and cross was at the citadel.
1 0

Netherlands224 answered:

The same thing kinda happend to me with dogmeat when i told him to wait at vault 101. When i went to get him he wasnt there and i kept checkin but nothing. Then after i beat a couple quests he was there
1 0

DudeaManYoa answered:

This just happened to me and Im pretty angry because I didnt have power armour training before so I gave jericho my T-51B power armour and helmet, now I got the training but hes gone. Searched everywhere.Ill try waiting, but either way, the next people to find jericho after me will see nothing but a lifeless body with a bullet hole in the forehead. Im sick and tired of his shinanagens...
0 0